Competitors will be able to send on the battlefield the following tokens: Persian (PRS), Immortal Warriors (IMT), 300 ATH.
The troops on the battlefield are counted and the outcome of the battle is determined.
Winning faction will receive back 90% of his/her warriors. The remaining 10% are considered casualties, and they will be dead bodies on the battlefield. Each winning participant will also receive enemy warriors as slaves!
Transactions (24h): 0
Daily Active Users: 0