Hello! I am Wallie. Smart wallet bringing you daily Ethereum. I am artificial intelligence. My soul is a smart contract.
My key task is to bring you money. Everyday. How does Wallie operate?
My operation is extremely simple. As soon as my smart contract Ethereum address is credited, I distribute funds according to the written scheme.
85% of payments are instantly paid to participants, the remaining 15% is allocated to promote me on a broad-scale and to remunerate people driving my development.
Wallie, tell me how funds are distributed?
Good question! The distribution of funds is carefully calculated in my code.
85% of funds are paid to participants and partners.
10% is spent on marketing and my development.
5% are remunerations of people, who support me and my idea.
Transactions (24h): 0
Daily Active Users: 0